Pwndora is a massive and fast IPv4 address range scanner, integrated with multi-threading.
Using sockets, it analyzes which ports are open, and collects more information about targets, each result is stored in Elasticsearch. You can integrate with Kibana to be able to visualize and manipulate data, basically it’s like having your own IoT search engine at home.
- Port scanning with different options and retrieve software banner information.
- Detect some web technologies running on servers, using Webtech integration.
- Retrieves IP geolocation from Maxmind free database, updated periodically.
- Possibility to take screenshots from hosts with HTTP using Rendertron.
- Anonymous login detection on FTP servers.
- Send notifications with results using Slack API.
Make sure you have $HOME/.local/share directory, to avoiding issues with Webtech.
To use slack argument, you should configure Incoming Webhooks URL in config.py
- Clone this repository
- Install requirements with Python PIP
- Set password for Elasticsearch and Kibana containers in
- Configure connection to Elasticsearch in
- Set paths of Maxmind ASN, city databases and Rendertron URL in
- Launch containers in background with Docker Compose.
- Finally start scanner
usage: CLI.py [-h] [-s START] [-e END] [-t THREADS] [--massive FILE] [--timeout TIMEOUT] [--screenshot] [--top-ports] [--all-ports] [--update] options: -h, --help show this help message and exit -s START Start IPv4 address -e END End IPv4 address -t THREADS Number of threads [Default: 50] --massive FILE File path with IPv4 ranges --timeout TIMEOUT Socket timeout [Default: 0.5] --screenshot Take screenshots from hosts with HTTP --top-ports Scan only 20 most used ports [Default] --all-ports Scan 1000 most used ports --update Update database from Wappalyzer --slack Send notifications by Slack
Scan only a single IPv4 address range:
python3 CLI.py -s 192.168.0.0 -e 192.168.0.255 -t 150 --top-ports
Scan from a text file with multiple IPv4 address ranges:
python3 CLI.py --massive Argentina.csv -t 200 --all-ports --screenshot
pwndora (this link opens in a new window) by alechilczenko (this link opens in a new window)
Massive IPv4 scanner, find and analyze internet-connected devices in minutes, create your own IoT search engine at home.