Remot3d – A tool made to generate backdoor to control and exploit a server where the server runs the PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) program. Equipped with a backdoor that has been obsfucated, which means that it shoudl generally be FUD (Fully Undectable).
Written in Shell Script Language or commonly known as BASH by a 16-year-old teenager.
List of Remot3d functions
- Creates a backdoor for Winodws or Linux servers (can run php file)
- Bypass disable functions with
- Bypass read file
/etc/passwdwith cURL or Unique Logic Scripts
- Lots of other fun stuff 🙂
git clone https://github.com/KeepWannabe/Remot3d cd Remot3d sudo setup.sh && Remot3d
Recommended Linux OSes:
- Linux mint (Ubuntu Based with Mate DE)
- To update remot3d go to your Remot3d folder and execute:
git pull && sudo setup.sh && Remot3d
Remot3d (this link opens in a new window) by KeepWannabe (this link opens in a new window)
Remot3d: is a simple tool created for large pentesters as well as just for the pleasure of defacers to control server by backdoors