XClicker is an open-source, easy to use, feature-rich, blazing fast Autoclicker for linux desktops using x11.
- Fairly simple layout;
- Safe mode, to protect from unwanted behaviour;
- Autoclick with a specified amount of time between each click;
- Choose mouse button [Left/Right/Middle];
- Choose click type [Single/Double/Hold];
- Repeat until stopped or repeat a given amount of times;
- Click on a specified location only;
- Randomize the click interval;
- Specify hold time per click;
- Click while holding hotkey down;
- Start / Stop with a custom hotkey;
How much cps?
The highest I have got with it was around 750cps, but that was still with 1 millisecond interval.
With 0 millisecond interval, the focused application may freeze.
After cloning the repository, you only have to run this one command. The executable will be placed in ./build/release/src/xclicker.
$ make release
If you don’t want to install XClicker on your system, and just have it as a portable executable, this is how you would do it.
- Go to the downloads and download the .AppImage file.
- Once downloaded, cd into the download folder and run:
chmod +x ./*.AppImage
You should now be able to execute the .AppImage like any other application.
First you will have to check what Linux distribution you are using. If you are using either Debian or Arch Linux, installation will be easier.
- Go to downloads and download the .deb file.
sudo apt-get install ./xclicker_version_amd64.debwhere version is the version of the downloaded release.
Or even easier, with an install script:
bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/robiot/xclicker/main/pkg/deb-install.sh)
On Arch its super simple to install via the Aur(Arch User Repository). Just make sure you have an Aur helper installed.
yay -S xclicker
If you don’t have an Aur helper, you can download the PKGBUILD manually.
git clone https://aur.archlinux.org/xclicker.git cd xclicker makepkg -si
Its recommended to use the AppImage, but if you really want to install it you can do it with this.
git clone https://github.com/robiot/xclicker.git cd xclicker make install
xclicker (this link opens in a new window) by robiot (this link opens in a new window)
XClicker – Fast gui autoclicker for x11 linux desktops